Zombie Time Zombie Time

This game uses our game's assets without our permission...Original assets were used on this game which was also uploaded here....

Zombies vs Penguins Zombies vs Penguins

This is not a stolen Game

Hi guys!

Please rest assured that this game uploaded by puja71 was not stolen. I am the artist of this game and we've let our sponsor upload the game in behalf of us. So please continue on supporting our game.

Regards,
grifter101

Penguins Fun Fall Penguins Fun Fall

When it comes from Keybol it must be good! :)

Man you got my vote! 5/5 10/10

Johnny Why Are You Late? Johnny Why Are You Late?

I've finished the game with no hassle

Nice game dude! Keep doing more ayt?

Bus Hostage by Policeman Bus Hostage by Policeman

THATS A FAST WORK MAN!

I understand why he made this kind of game.
I too was so upset on how the policemen in the Philippines handled the situation.
People tend to express their self in different form, and maybe this is his way of expressing how he feels.

So stop criticizing the game and make your "OWN" great game..that is, if you can.

King of Bridges King of Bridges

Great Game!

Another hit game dude! Nice! Really addicting game you've got here. Great job!

Belial Chapter 1 Belial Chapter 1

Thanks for all your feedbacks!

Thanks chuicy for clarifying this. But actually, we really wanted a twist in the story. As you noticed we made Satan and Lucifer 2 different identities, also we made Lucifer the father of Belial. These are just few of the things our silly mind can think of, thus we came up with this game.

Hope you like the game, and stay tune for the 2nd chapter. :) (the second one will be alot more difficult than this one.) ;D

42 Game 42 Game

nice game!! my wife loves it!

like some others say, simple yet it rocks! yeah baby!
thanks for the game!